We have a current opportunity for a Principal Audio-visual Consultant to be the Market Leader for my clients growing Stadium Vertical - The ideal candidate can be remote anywhere on a permanent basis, anywhere in the United States.
The candidate will be the Principal consulting leading the practice, combining the leading and mentoring of junior stuff as well as being the key consultant for both the design and customer facing aspects of the role. They will be designing and overseeing the implementation of traditional and emerging Audio-visual technology and advanced multimedia presentation systems for the most prestigious clients in the world.
The candidate will work within a multidisciplinary team of IT, Security and Acoustical engineers to provide the most innovative solutions possible within the client's project constraints. Key responsibilities include:
- Leadership mentoring to junior staff across all disciplines.
- Coordination and experience coordinating all aspects he clients technology functions.
- Extensive Systems design alongside the engineering teams.
- Provide over-arching project management within the core discipline as well as multi-discipline project management
- Leading clients-facing interaction to determine systems requirements, project budgets, capabilities, as well maintaining and growing the client relationship.
- 10+ Years' Experience
- Extensive Audio-visual Systems Design and Consulting Experience
- Previous experience from an engineering consulting firm is a must
- Previous leadership experience preferred
- CTS-D preferred
- Must have previously used AutoCAD & Revit
Please apply for more consideration!!