LVI are in Search of a Senior/Principal-Level Engineer with experience in Structural Forensics to provide direction and leadership for all aspects of technical and managerial services in Houston, TX.
- Management of various Forensic projects ranging from investigation to construction administration phase.
- Writing proposals and scope of work descriptions for projects.
- Leading teams in the development of Forensic Structural contract documents, including technical specifications.
- Peer review of enclosure details and specifications.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Licensed PE or RA in the state of Texas
- 10 plus years of previous experience in forensic structural engineering, structural investigations, construction defect consulting and storm damage assessments, 5 years of which include managing projects.
- Experience in new construction structural design, seismic design, retrofitting and technical analysis of existing buildings.
- Business development experience, strategies and the ability to work with other team members.
- Willingness to travel.
Benefits include but are not limited to:
- Health insurance (medical, dental, and vision)
- Fully-paid life and disability insurance
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Wellness Benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
If this role isn't specifically in line with your experience, or you're just looking for something bit different, connect with Hugh Evans on LinkedIn for a confidential conversation to discuss other options and opportunities in Texas!