Job Title: Principal Engineer or Geologist
Salary: $115,000 - $170,000
Location: San Diego, California
Are you passionate about environmental solutions and ready to make a significant impact in the beautiful city of San Diego? We are seeking an experienced and dynamic Principal Engineer or Geologist to join our team. As a client-facing professional, you will play a crucial role in managing projects, interacting with clients, and contributing to our commitment to environmental excellence.
Client Engagement: Act as the primary point of contact for clients, building and maintaining strong relationships. Understand client needs and expectations, ensuring satisfaction throughout the project lifecycle.
Project Management: Oversee environmental projects from initiation to completion. Coordinate with internal teams, subcontractors, and other stakeholders to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget.
Proposal Development: Utilize your expertise to craft compelling proposals, detailing project scopes, timelines, and budgets. Collaborate with the business development team to secure new opportunities.
Regulatory Compliance: Ensure projects adhere to local, state, and federal environmental regulations. Stay informed about changes in legislation and proactively address potential issues.
Technical Expertise: Leverage your California PG or PE Certification to provide technical leadership and support. Apply your knowledge to address complex environmental challenges.
Team Collaboration: Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams, providing guidance and support to junior staff. Foster a collaborative and inclusive work environment.
- California PG or PE Certification is required.
- Proven experience in client-facing roles within the environmental sector.
- Strong project management skills with a successful track record of delivering projects on time and within budget.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to articulate technical concepts to diverse audiences.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency in proposal writing and business development.
What We Offer:
- Employee-Stock Ownership Program (ESOP), that begins once you start.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, and retirement plans.
- Opportunities for professional development and advancement within a growing organization.
- A supportive and collaborative work environment.
Note: This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the position and is not an exhaustive list of skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities, or working conditions associated with it.