We have a current opportunity for a on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Irvine, CA. For further information about this position please apply.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in geology, hydrogeology, engineering or other related field from an accredited university.
- Professionally licensed in California
- Minimum of 15 years of professional experience in environmental consulting, including planning and performing site investigation, characterization, and remediation in California
- Experience managing multi-disciplinary teams, both internal and external, to conduct Remedial Investigations and Feasibility Studies for remediation projects with varying degrees of complexity and/or overall scope
- Well-versed working knowledge of applicable environmental regulations and guidance including at a minimum MTCA, RCRA, and CERCLA
- Deep knowledge of project and firm financial performance metrics and management, ability to assess overall project risk, and manage long term project liabilities
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to independently prepare proposals, summary reports, and formal cleanup documentation including Remedial Investigation/Feasibility Study reports, Cleanup Action Plans, and Cleanup Action Reports
- Ability to work with a team of scientists and engineers on business development
- Availability to travel as required for project and business development related work
- Commitment to safety, including working knowledge of State and Federal health and safety requirements
- Subject matter expert qualifications on emerging contaminants, sediments, or other specific disciplines
- Previous experience as a consulting or testifying expert on matters related to release of hazardous substances, environmental fate and transport, or regulatory compliance requirements
- Professional registrations in California
- Existing client relationships