A leading Environmental Engineering firm is looking to add a Principal Environmental Engineer to their team in Houston, Texas.
Some highlights of this firm include:
- Top 30 All-Environmental firm
- Commitment to sustainability in their everyday practices
- Unique, challenging project opportunities
- Privately-held, national consulting firm
The Principal Environmental Engineer will have a successful background in selling and consulting clients on various environmental projects, such as remediation programs for contaminated soil/groundwater, and compliance issues. This person will be well-versed in consulting experience and technical skills.
- 10+ years of consulting experience
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (i.e. Environmental, Civil, or Chemical) or a science adjacent field (Geology, or Earth Science) preferred, Master's degree is preferred
- Professional Geologist (PG) or Professional Engineer (PE) License
- Experience with state and regional environmental regulations
- 401(k) matching
- Dental, Health, and Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Bonus Eligibility