We are partnered with a leading engineering firm based in Houston who are currently leading the Geotechnical Engineering market in Texas. They have a range of projects from large-scale infrastructure developments to cutting-edge environmental initiatives, and they are looking for a Principal Geotechnical Engineer to play a pivotal role in their continued success.
- Lead and oversee the range of Geotechnical projects including Transportation, Commercial and Industrial.
- Oversee site investigations, geotechnical analyses, and the preparation of comprehensive reports.
- Collaborate with clients, stakeholders, and regulatory agencies to ensure project success.
- Master's/Ph.D. in Geotechnical Engineering.
- Texas PE license.
- 12+ years of project management experience.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, with the ability to inspire and guide a team.
- In-depth knowledge of geotechnical analysis software, regulations, and industry standards.
- Competitive Salary
- Working in a new office with state of the art facilities
- Professional Development Opportunities