A top engineering and environmental consulting firm has a fully remote Mid-Level Geologist opportunity out of Austin! The firm is 100% employee owned and prides themselves in delivering innovative solutions for their clients.
Some highlights of this firm include:
- Top 200 Environmental firm
- Emphasizes mentorship and professional growth
- Largest Power Delivery detail designer in the U.S.
- Offices throughout the U.S. to give their clients access to the best local talent
The Mid Level Geologist will help clients evaluate sites before purchase, permit projects, inspect construction sites, investigate properties for environmental contamination, and remedy any impacted sites that prove to be hazardous. This person will be involved in client-facing project management and help clients maintain compliance with environmental regulations.
- 5-7 years of experience as a Professional Geologist
- BS in Earth Science
- Field Experience in soil and groundwater sampling
- Experience in environmental due diligence (ASTM 1527 Phase I ESAs)
- Familiarity with reviewing and interpreting environmental analytical data and preparing selected sections of environmental reports
- Fertility Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Flexible work locations