This amazing Massachusetts based client is looking for a career-driven team player to join their land surveyor team.
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
- Project Management including client relations, estimating, contracts, invoicing, and public presentation for land surveying.
- Knowledge and experience with ALTA, existing conditions, topography, subdivisions, condominiums, construction layout, settlement, and groundwater monitoring, GPS, land court, MassDOT and FEMA
- Oversee office and field staff
- Work closely with other deparmtnets on survey aspects of multi-disciplined projects
- Excellent communication skills and business development experience is a MUST
- 5+ years of experience in land surveying
- Must be licensed in Massachusetts, additional licensure is a plus
- Proficiency in Autodesk, Civil3D, RTK, and GPS procedures
This client has many different office locations in Massachusetts, apply today to find out more!