- Conduct various types of land surveys, including boundary surveys, topographic surveys, and construction surveys, utilizing the latest surveying equipment and techniques.
- Analyze field data, perform calculations, and prepare detailed survey reports, maps, and drawings.
- Collaborate with project managers, engineers, and other professionals to ensure accurate and timely surveying services for a range of projects.
- Assist in the preparation of legal descriptions, easement documents, and other survey-related paperwork.
- Oversee field survey crews and provide guidance to junior surveyors.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of local regulations, surveying standards, and industry best practices.
- California Professional Land Surveyor (PLS) license is preferred. LSIT is Required.
- Bachelor's degree in Land Surveying, Geomatics, Civil Engineering, or a related field is preferred.
- Proven experience in conducting a variety of land surveys, including boundary, topographic, and construction surveys.
- Proficiency in using industry-standard surveying equipment and software (Total Stations, GPS, Auto-CAD, etc.).
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail for accurate data interpretation and calculations.
- Effective communication skills to collaborate with clients and team members.
- Leadership qualities to manage survey crews and guide junior staff.
- Familiarity with California land laws, regulations, and surveying standards.
- Valid driver's license and ability to travel to project sites as needed.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, and retirement plans.
- Professional development opportunities to stay current with the latest surveying technologies and methodologies.
- Engaging and collaborative work environment with a focus on innovation.
- Opportunity to work on diverse and exciting projects across California.