A highly-regarded Boston-based architecture firm is looking for a visionary and innovative Project Architect to utilize their experience in academic, cultural, multi-family/mixed-use, historic preservation, and S&T project types to use the power of design to creative a positive effect in their surrounding communities.
- Delivery of architectural projects from conception through construction.
- Creates design solutions to meet client specifications, creates and proposes budget and time estimations.
- Fosters on-going communication through team meetings, minutes, and up-date memos to project team including consultants.
- Coordinates team effort to complete a project promptly and successfully, while ensuring that the team is working effectively and keeping to the schedule and budget.
- Provides office leadership including professional development coaching and mentoring staff.
- Consistently reviews work and communicate needs and concerns to project staff.
- Defines staff requirements for projects as needed or directed.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / ABILITIES:
- Strong relationship-building and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Advanced knowledge of sustainability, integrated design and LEED guidelines.
- Proficiency in, AutoCAD, Autodesk, Revit, required
- Highly self-motivated personality.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Architecture from an accredited program.
- 7 to 15 years of experience in architectural practice with prior experience in all phases of architectural projects.
- Registered Architect with a current license.
- NCARB registration preferred.
- Leave a meaningful and resonant impact on the community through creative approaches and collaborative production
- Heavy emphasis on work/life balance
- Licensure, Certification, and Membership fee assistance
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, and supplemental Life Insurance
- 401(k) match plan
- Paid Holidays and PTO
WHAT we look for
+ Entrepreneurial spirit + Down to-earth nature + Trendsetting ideas + Unyielding passion + Adaptability + Curiosity + Vision + Energy