Summary: With 23 solar projects already developed to date, and 2 more nearing completion, my client is looking to bring on a Project Developer to join their growing development team. This local renewable energy developer focuses on community solar projects throughout the Upper Midwest, offering their clients the opportunity to accelerate their transition to clean energy resources.
The Project Developer will be responsible for…
- Maintain budgets & schedule, obtaining site control, resolving title issues, obtaining land use permits, and applying for interconnection agreements to ensure each projects success.
- Monitor and identify potential key risks and adjust strategy accordingly.
- Engage with landowners, offtakers, utilities, and the local community to keep them informed throughout the development process.
- Work collaboratively with internal departments including but not limited to Engineering, Origination, and Finance teams.
The Project Developer should have the following qualifications…
- Ideally, 3+ years of experience in the renewable energy sector.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the project development lifecycle.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Environmental studies, Business Administration or Economics preferred.