An advanced utility-scale solar and energy storage project development company is looking for a skilled project developer to manage solar projects in ERCOT and MISO South. The successful candidate will be located in either Louisiana or Texas and have previous experience in utility-scale solar or wind development as well as good judgment, project management, and leadership skills.
The Project Developer will be responsible for…
- The creation and management of an overall project strategy plan.
- The management of project schedule, critical path, critical issues, and reporting.
- Site acquisitions including landowner lease negotiations.
- The coordination of local, state, and federal permitting processes.
- The planning of project environmental and wildlife studies.
- Project budgeting and cash flow projection, management, and tracking.
The Qualifications for this role include…
- 4- year college degree required.
- Project management experience
- 1-3 years of development experience in the renewable energy industry.
- Knowledge of regional environmental and site permitting processes.
- Experience in project management and renewable energy contract negotiations.
- Microsoft Project, Primavera, or similar software experience preferred.
- Paid Time Off plus 14 paid company holidays.
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance; short-term and long-term disability; life insurance; 401k