A leading international utility committed to accelerating the transition towards a carbon-neutral world is looking to bring on the right Project Development Advisor. This individual will be responsible for all aspects of early to late-stage project development as well as collaborating with different teams to ultimately fulfill the company's renewable energy aspirations and growth strategy within North America.
The Project Development Advisor will be responsible for…
- Driving development activities of utility-scale solar, wind and storage projects from feasibility to the start of construction.
- Environmental site-assessment, permitting, transmission/interconnection, land acquisition, and design activities.
- Managing permit application preparation and attending public permitting hearings.
- Supporting Energy off-take, financing, and projecting M&A discussions and document preparation.
- Developing project-model underwriting assumptions in alignment with investment criteria and off-take origination efforts.
Qualifications for this role include…
- 7+ years related experience in renewable energy development or other fields of project development.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Environmental, Business Administration, or Economics.
- Ability to navigate permitting processes.
- Ability to present to landowners, potential off takers, government officials, and corporate leaders.
- A competitive compensation package with eligible bonus.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Option for hybrid work schedule with in-office and work-from-home days.