Title: Project Development Advisor
Summary: My client is a leading renewable energy company, committed to making the transition towards a carbon-neutral economy. As a global industry leader, they do their part to accelerate the transition through their utility scale wind, solar, storage, hydrogen, and decarbonization efforts. With decades of experience in the energy industry, my client brings expertise and a proven track record to the table. They have successfully developed, financed, and operated numerous renewable energy projects and pride themselves in their engagement with the local surrounding communities.
The Project Development Advisor will be responsible for:
- Working on all aspects of utility scale solar, wind, and storage project development.
- Oversee environmental site assessments, permitting, transmission, interconnection, land acquisition, and design activities.
- Engage with landowners and stakeholders to keep them informed throughout the development process.
The Project Development Advisor should have the following qualifications:
- 7+ years of project development/project management experience, preferably in renewable energy.
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time with the need for some overnight trips.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Environmental, Business Administration or Economics preferred.
- Detail oriented individual with the ability to thrive with geographically dispersed, cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance