Summary: My client, a renewable energy developer committed to providing sustainable, renewable energy solutions in the utility solar and storage space, is making the transition to an IPP. With 2GW of projects at various stages in their pipeline, they are looking to bring on a Project Development Manager to oversee the entire project development lifecycle.
The Project Development Manager will be responsible for…
- Support the planning, permitting, development, and eventual execution of their renewable energy projects.
- Participate in the negotiations of necessary development documents.
- Maintain relations with local community, landowners, offtakers, and utilities to keep them informed throughout the development process.
- Work collaboratively with internal departments including but not limited to the Origination and Finance teams to ensure project success.
The Project Development Manager should have the following qualifications…
- Ideally, 3+ years of experience in the renewable energy sector.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the project development lifecycle.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Environmental Studies, Business Administration or Economics preferred.
If you're interested in this opportunity, don't hesitate to apply!