A leading IPP is looking for a motivated Project Engineer to join their renewables team in Houston, Texas! In addition to the 345MW currently under construction, they are actively developing a growing portfolio of more than 15,000MW of solar PV and 7,000MW of co-located and stand-alone energy storage. The Project engineer will support utility scale solar power plant design and construction for projects 50MW - 500MW. With an intelligent and close-knit team to support them, the Project Engineer will work as the liaison between EPC engineering firms and other parties to ensure compliance with all applicable contractual obligations, code requirements, etc.
- Managing the technical engineering aspects of solar projects from development through design and construction, followed by final completion and closeout
- Provide technical expertise and support of project implementation - procurement, construction, commissioning
- Develop and implement project executions plans, schedules, and budgets
- Work with Owner's Engineers and EPCs to coordinate review and finalization of design drawings per contract requirements
- BS in Electrical Engineering or related engineering field
- 5-10 years of utility scale experience
- Must be proficient and able to redline and communicate comments on electrical drawings for utility scale solar power plants
- Direct experience in electrical engineering design and construction - Electrical Record Drawing review, management, and oversight
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Great PTO, benefits package, and culture
- Close-knit and collaborative work environment
***Ideal location Houston, TX, however open to remote depending on the location and the candidate.
Apply if interested!