Job Title: Project Engineer - Heavy Civil Projects
Location: Seattle, WA
We are seeking a highly motivated Project Engineer with experience in heavy civil projects including wet underground utilities, water treatment plants, heavy highway, and more. As a Project Engineer, you will play a key role in managing the planning, design, and construction of these projects from conception to completion. You will work closely with the project manager and other team members to ensure that the project is completed on time, within budget, and to the satisfaction of the client.
* Manage the planning, design, and construction of heavy civil projects.
* Work with the project manager and other team members to develop project plans and schedules.
* Coordinate with subcontractors, suppliers, and other stakeholders to ensure the project is completed on time and within budget.
* Ensure that all work is performed safely and in compliance with relevant regulations and standards.
* Conduct site visits to monitor progress and resolve any issues that arise.
* Prepare progress reports and other documentation as required.
* Maintain effective communication with the project team and client throughout the project.
* Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or a related field.
* Minimum of 1 year of experience in heavy civil projects including wet underground utilities, water treatment plants, heavy highway, and more.
* Strong project management skills.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
* Competitive salary
* Health, dental, and vision insurance
* 401(k) plan with employer matching
* Paid time off
* Flexible work schedule
* Professional development opportunities
If you are a highly motivated and experienced Project Engineer with a passion for heavy civil projects, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please submit your resume for consideration.