Title: Offshore HSE Manager
One of the biggest and successful International Renewable Energy firm is seeking for an ambitious Offshore HSE Manager for their projects in Taiwan.
The Offshore HSE Manager will have you will have joint operational responsibility for the preparation and execution of offshore wind project.
- Planning, executing and documenting HSE activities and results using agreed procedures.
- Implementation and QA of the HSE management systems and reporting systems including potential site specific instructions.
- Efficient HSE Fabrication Team support to: Project organisation, Site Organisations, Suppliers
- Implementation of Supplier HSE Improvement Plans
- Role model a safety culture that promotes effective management of HSE
- Degree in Engineering related fields
- Able to communicate in both English and Japanese
- Offshore Wind HSE experience
- Competitive Bi-Annual bonuses
- Industry leading vacation holidays
- Award winning professional training programmes
- Employee equity scheme
If you are interested, please send your Resume/CV to Chris Tan: