- Mentoring staff, providing career guidance and supporting their growth whilst instilling the firm's core values.
- Managing multiple technical assignments simultaneously to lead teams to complete assignments to the client's satisfaction while following the contract requirements and maintaining schedule and budget.
- Develop and maintain client relationships with existing and new clients to understand their future needs and to ensure that their expectations are being met.
- Technical excellence in planning studies, preliminary designs, final designs, program management, bid assistance and office services during construction for pump stations, pipelines, treatment plants, and stormwater systems.
- Identify and lead business development pursuits, including positioning and preparation of proposals, to meet the Office's growth goals
- Manage staff assignments and work load to increase efficiency, while helping staff achieve their career objectives.
- Strong communication and technical writing skills.
- Ability to develop and manage client relationships and demonstrated ability to manage large projects.
- Demonstrated experience in project delivery including the management of client expectations, technical team, and financial aspects of projects.
- Strong technical and entrepreneurial competencies as well as a desire to expand existing client relationships and to establish working relationships with new clients.
- Demonstrable commitment for exceeding client expectations by presenting and implementing the best solutions to meet their needs.
- Self-starter with ability to participate collaboratively with team and lead and manage others.