We are currently working closely with a leading construction consulting firm who are looking for a Project Manager to handle their up-and-coming major project. The Project Manager will have the responsibility to oversee the design management and development of major infrastructure projects including airports.
The role requires you to ensure the management, planning and design of utilities and an understanding of Hydrants, Water, Sewage, Gas and Electric Power Distribution.
This role will also require collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely and quality delivery of all deliverables within contractual scope.
- Experience in development to completion of at least 1 international airport or engaged 1 major utilities project of similar scale
- Expertise in the planning and design of utility distribution systems.
- Familiarity with the design codes and practices in Singapore.
- Proven track record in effectively managing diverse and multi-disciplinary teams.
- Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as exceptional interpersonal abilities.
- Highly analytical and capable of independently solving problems, with a proactive and decisive approach.
- Motivated, enthusiastic, and self-driven in addressing challenges and finding solutions.
- Advantageous to have hands-on experience in utilities construction
Experience / Education:
- Possess a minimum of 15 years of hands-on experience in managing large scale infrastructure projects
- Prior experience managing and leading multidisciplinary engineering and project teams
- Essential experience working on airport building projects
- Engineering Degree or higher in electrical, automation, mechanical or related majors.
- Possesses similar license such as Professional Engineer by PEB or CEng/Registered by recognized international institution