My client are the Leading Heavy Civil/Foundations contractor in the Greater Indianapolis Area. They have an impressive backlog with the need for a Project Manager to help them manage their ever increasing workload.
- Identifies new opportunities and coordinates with the management team for support and overall strategy. Helps to identify new markets, clients and technologies while building client relationships.
- Recognises major risks and takes appropriate measures to reduce risks to the company.
- Plans pre-project meetings with the Superintendent and other entities as required.
- Develops plans and strategies with the project team to maximize profitability of projects.
- Ensures the work performed meets the specified requirements.
- Identifies and addresses challenges and opportunities to maximize profitability. Change Management
- Identifies, tracks and addresses changes; escalates changes when necessary.
- Estimate Projects where necessary
- Bachelor's in Civil Engineering or Construction Management preferred but not required.
- Minimum 5 years geotechnical, construction or industry related experience preferred.