A large regional general contractor is looking for a Project Manager with experience in heavy civil site work projects.
The firm specializes in site clearing, earth moving, and water resource projects across the nation with a strong reputation in this market across its offices. This position is based in their Florida office which has become a strong regional hub for them.
They are looking for a Project Manger who they can develop long term into a valuable member of their project management team.
The Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Responsible for overall completion of project on time and within budget.
- Responsible for ensuring safe construction practices are followed at all times.
- Responsible for devising and maintaining project schedule.
- Communicate directly with client, subcontractors, and project team
The Project Manager should have the following qualifications:
- 10+ years' experience in heavy civil construction preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of construction field
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, or related field preferred.
- Health insurance
- Yearly bonus
- 401k match
If you are interested in the Project Manager role, then please don't wait to apply.