I am currently working with one of Germany's leading Data Centre Design Offices that are looking to expand their services into Construction Project Management across all HOAI Phases. With currently 50 employees and having doubled in size in the last 3 years, this company has sustained incredible growth due to a constant high level of Project Pipeline.
This is an opportunity to be at the very beginning of the Offices Project Management expansion, and will give you the opportunity to be leading some of the largest Data Centre projects in Germany - which have values of up to 500 million€. If you are looking to step into a leading position and want to have a stable, exciting project pipeline up to 2030 and beyond, this could be the opportunity you are searching for!
The role will include, but is not limited to, the following duties:
- Full Project Management and leading of internal Project Team for large-scale Data Centre Developments
- Working with AHO Guidelines, Negotiations with Authorities and coordination of external partners
- Leasing with Senior Management to support the growth of Internal Project Management Team
You should have the following experience:
- 6+ years experience in Project Management of Data Centre/Logistic Projects
- Experience Across LPH1-9, and have sounds knowledge and applied understanding of AHO (Projektsteuerung)
- Strong background in LPH6-8 and VOB
- Managed large-scale Data Centre/Logistic Projects with a project volume > 50 milllion€
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture/Civil Engineering
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or think you could be the right candidate, don't hesitate to apply and we can arrange a confidential discussion.