Title: Exciting Opportunity as a Project Manager for Water Treatment Plant Construction in Indiana!
Our client, a well-established water/wastewater general contractor, is seeking an Assistant PM or more junior PM to join their team. With two locations available - Merrillville and New Albany, IN - this permanent role offers the opportunity to work with one of the leading companies in water resources / heavy civil construction. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of project management from start through completion, ensuring timely delivery within budgetary constraints, and managing communication between various stakeholders including clients and contractors.
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Managing all phases of the project lifecycle, from planning and design to implementation and completion
- Developing project plans and timelines, including budgets, resources, and materials required
- Ensuring that all project deliverables are completed on time, within scope, and to the required quality standards
- Managing communication between various stakeholders, including clients, contractors, and team members
- Identifying and mitigating risks and issues that may impact project delivery
- Leading project teams and ensuring that all team members are working together effectively to achieve project goals
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications and skills:
Education and experience
* A bachelor's degree preferably in civil engineering or related field (not mandatory)
* Relevant prior experience building W/WWTPs
* Strong knowledge about wastewater treatment plants' designs, including primary clarification systems, secondary biological nutrient removal systems, and tertiary filtration processes.
* Familiarity with construction software such as Procore, Bluebeam, and AutoCAD.
The perfect fit would be someone who:
o Exhibits strong leadership qualities that inspire confidence among teams while establishing clear expectations regarding outcomes
o Possesses excellent verbal and written communication abilities, including the ability to write clear and concise project reports and proposals
o Has proven problem-solving capabilities, including the ability to identify and mitigate risks and issues that may impact project delivery
o Is highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Salary based on Experience :
This position pays $80,000-$120,000 per year depending on your level of expertise. In addition to a competitive salary, our client offers a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) matching, and paid time off.
Don't miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime chance! Apply now by submitting your resume along with any additional relevant information you may have via email at We are looking forward to hearing from you!