We have a current opportunity for a Senior Protection & Controls Engineer on a permanent basis. The position is fully remote flexible after training/on-boarding is complete, which takes 1-3 weeks depending on experience.
- Create Substation Drawing packages including one-line drawings, three-line drawings, DC schematics wiring diagrams, cable schedules, component layouts, electrical plans and detailed assembly drawings using AutoCAD and MicroStation
- Perform breaker control relay setting calculations
- Understand the theories & fundamentals of electrical circuits and other components
- Develop and mentor P&C engineers and designers
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology
- Minimum of 5 years working with design/drawing packages within a professional setting
- Proficient using AutoCAD and Microstation
- Understanding the following is beneficial:
- RTU Equipment
- SCADA Systems
- RS-232/RS485/Fiber Opic/Ethernet Communication
- Microprocessor Based P&C Relays
- P.E. License or P.E. Track preferred
If interested, please apply directly into this posting.
*NO SPONSORSHIPS AT THIS TIME