Job Title: PV Design Engineer
A client of mine is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Senior Project Engineer to join their engineering team. My client is a top solar contractor that provides services for residential, commercial and utility scale clients. In this role, you will report to the Lead Design Engineer.
- Utilize AutoCAD to produce conceptual design layouts and electrical diagrams for solar arrays intended for both residential and commercial use.
- Develop energy models for both residential and commercial scale solar arrays, utilizing Helioscope and Aurora software.
- Collaborate with various engineering disciplines, such as civil, geotechnical, structural, and electrical.
- Conduct site visits to evaluate projects and assess feasibility.
- Assist with the utility interconnection process and the application for necessary permits.
- Carry out other assigned duties and responsibilities as required.
- Report to the Lead Design Engineer as part of the job's reporting structure.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Electrical or Mechanical Preferred)
- 3-5 years of experience in the renewable energy industry
- Strong technical knowledge of renewable energy technologies
- Strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Flexible Hours
- Great Company Culture
- Dress Down Fridays