My client is a large General Contractor, based in Austin, with offices across the US. They've recently had an influx of projects come through so they're currently growing at an exponential rate and are looking to recruit for numerous roles to match their growth.
A large portion of the work they receive is Industrial and Commercial, typically coming from repeat clients, but they do work on Automotive and large Retail projects also.
My client are seeking an experienced Quality Control Manager to join their team. The Quality Control Manager will be responsible for ensuring that all products and services meet the company's high standards of quality. The successful candidate will have a strong background in quality control management, with a proven track record of implementing quality control programs that drive continuous improvement.
- Develop and implement quality control processes and procedures for construction activities
- Ensure compliance with industry regulations and standards, including OSHA and EPA regulations
- Conduct audits of construction processes to identify areas for improvement
- Collaborate with project managers, engineers, and subcontractors to develop and implement corrective action plans
- Train and educate employees on construction quality control procedures and standards
- Monitor construction quality metrics and report on performance to senior management
- Develop and maintain quality control documentation, including inspection reports, testing results, and quality manuals
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in construction quality control management
- Knowledge of quality control tools and techniques, such as statistical process control and root cause analysis
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and construction quality management software
- OSHA 30 certification preferred
My client are offering a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for professional growth and advancement. If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for construction and a proven track record of success, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please submit your resume for consideration.