LVI is partnering up with one of the leading developers in the Offshore Wind industry in Taiwan to look for a Quality Manager. This is a chance to join a growing company. The ideal candidate should have experience as a Quality Manager and have a good understanding of the overall project context.
Job Description Summary
Quality Manager is responsible for monitoring and evaluating substation construction processes, examining all equipment to determine their quality at FAT/SAT, engaging with the internal quality management team, and following the quality policy.
- Understand the requirements to develop effective quality control processes
- Devise and review specifications for products or processes
- Ensure adherence to health and safety guidelines as well as government regulations
- Support the Substation Package Manager, the Construction Manager, Civil Manager, Electrical Manager, and SCADA Manager in charge of all engineering quality activities
- Inspect final output and compare properties to requirements
- Approve the right products or reject defectives
- Keep accurate documentation and perform statistical analysis
- Ensure adherence to company quality practices, NCR/Punch control method shall be used and reasonably communicate with EPC contractor as well
- Be on the lookout for opportunities for improvement and develop new efficient procedures
- Degree in Electrical or Civil Engineering
- Experienced in Electrical/Civil/Cable construction and very well knowledge of EN/IEC/ANSI/CNS and relevant Taiwan code.
- Ability to be based in Taichung, Taiwan
If you are interested, please click "APPLY NOW".