* Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of corporate policies. Put these in clear concise work statement for the field.
* Negotiate and supervise the preparation of all change orders on the project. * Maintain all logs required to track the progress of the project.
* Train and effectively supervise a Project Assistant in the maintenance of project required tracking devices.
* Maintain liaison with prime client and A/E to facilitate construction activities. * Monitor construction activities in conjunction with the onsite Foreman and Area Superintendent to ensure project is being built on schedule, and within budgets
* Investigate any potentially serious situations and implement corrective measures within company guidelines, and under supervision
* Represent company/project in meetings with client, subcontractors, etc. * Prepare monthly costing reports
* Manage financial aspects of contracts (progress billing, rental equipment, income/expenses) to protect the company's interest and simultaneously maintain good relationship with the client
* Develop high-quality project proposal and plan based on the business requirements and available project resources in both English and Mandarin.
* Direct and coordinate activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within the prescribes budget of resources.
* Track ETA delivery of equipment and services from Telco/Data Centres, Public Cloud Providers and ICT Principles/Distributors.
* Provide regular reports on project progress in English for stakeholders and management and update schedules on plans when required. Commented [SP1]: And government agency, PLN etc. Commented [SP2]: Create Project schedule (Primavera), and prepare 3 weeks lookahead schedule and monthly schedule update.
* Serve as an escalation point for any service impacted incidents and help with ad-hoc requests to provide optimal user experience to BU.
* Bachelor's Degree of Electrical/ Civil / Mechanical Engineering discipline with a minimum 10 years of relevant Data Center project management experience.
* Possesses experience in Data Center Design is mandatory.
* Experience in Greenfield and Brownfield.
* Possesses some Operation experience would be a plus point.
* Able to deliver projects within cost and time parameters.
* Strong stakeholder management capabilities, and strategic mindset to advise and manage both internal and external partners.
* Good project management skills and high-quality successful project delivery experiences.
* Good reporting/documentation skills to ensure, timely, clear and concise information flow among all stakeholders.
* Result oriented, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, able to drill down to details to ensure the progression of the respective projects.
* Possess a strong network relationship in the vendor and regulatory ecosystem.