My client, a nationwide, multi-disciplinary engineering firm who are looking for a mid-level Forensic Structural Engineer to grow their presence in Texas as the Regional Director. This company is incredibly well established across the region and having had one of their best year in the company's history, this is a huge opportunity get involved in an exciting array of unique projects and to be involved with the exciting growth vision they have for 2021. They pride themselves on their work culture, and professionalism, and emphasize a focus on the personal and professional development of employees- promoting internal growth, an engaging senior leadership team, and the option of employee ownership makes this company one of the market leaders within the forensic engineering industry.
Requirements for the role:
- Bachelor of science in Civil, Structural or Architectural Engineering
- 10+ year's experience in engineering
- 3+ year's experience in Forensics - Structural design, investigation, and construction defect experience.
- Experience in rehabilitation of structures
- Project Management experience: Covering a variety of multifamily and commercial structures.
- Expert witness and litigation experience desired
Responsibilities for the role:
- Managing technical production and contractual aspects of multiple forensic and restoration projects
- Growing the diagnostics group in terms of business development in order to bring in new work and market the business
- Providing both written and verbal reports to tight deadlines regarding multiple projects simultaneously
Do you feel as though this particular does not role fit with your experience, but are still interested in progressing you career with other opportunities? Connect with Hugh Evans on LinkedIn and send your resume over to discuss other options!