LVI is one of the leading Energy and Infrastructure recruitment firm. We offer a bespoke service to our clients that allows for us utilize industry gossip to maximize our reach for both candidates and our current and future clients. Within the renewable energy space, we have upwards of 50 clients that we can introduce our candidates to!
I recently started working with one of the largest renewable energy owners, operators, and developers in the US for both Utility Scale and DG projects. They are currently valued at $20 Billion and have over 190 utility scale sites across 30+ states. They are currently looking for a Regional Solar Operations and Asset Management lead for their portfolios in the Pennsylvania Region.
Regional Solar Operations and Asset Management Lead Primary Responsibilities:
- Monitor all of the assigned Utility Scale and DG Solar Projects via SCADA or comparable PLC's
- Management and oversight of 3rd party O&M contractors for any large scale repairs or maintenance
- Keeping up with financial reporting and performance analysis in preparation of CapEX and OpEx budgets.
- Collaborate with internal teams and stakeholders
- Specifically: FP&A
- Expected to work hand in hand with engineering division to maintain expected performance goals
Additional Responsibilities of Regional Solar Operations and Asset Management Lead:
- Review and ensure the correct calculation of liquidated damages and performance bonuses
- Ensure regulatory interconnection and EHS compliance
- Offer assistance and support to Financing, M&A, and development initiatives as needed
Regional Solar Operations and Asset Management Lead Expected Requirements:
- Prior experience in US renewable energy and storage markets
- Prior experience with DAS/SCADA/Monitoring systems
- Knowledge of interconnection agreements and data management
- Strong analytic skills
- Hands on field experience with O&M tasks
- An understanding of financial models and any impact assets may potentially have on investments
- 25-30% expected travel
***Must be a US Citizen and or Green Card Holder***