Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design & Coordination
- Perform site surveys to develop client requirements for converged infrastructure, and develop documentation of new or existing systems and building conditions
- Work within a team environment to ensure client standards are met and that all technology systems are incorporated into the overall system design
- Assist with coordination to address all aspects of digital networks inclusive of audio, video, control, voice and data, and security systems.
- Coordinate with vendors, contractors, clients and other interdepartmental personnel.
- Research, develop and evaluate emerging technology to maximize the firm's services.
- 5+ years of experience years of experience in the audiovisual industry
- BS/Engineering, Architectural Engineering, or related science preferred
- CTS-D certifications preferred
- Strong knowledge of Architectural drawing, technology, audio, video, data and control system designs.
- Strong knowledge of AutoCAD / Functional knowledge of BIM/Revit