*FULLY REMOTE OPPORTUNITY*
The firm offers excellent opportunities for professional development and growth in a flexible, fast-paced working environment.
Their robust benefits package for regular, full-time team members includes:
❗Medical/Prescription coverage with no premiums required; life, disability and long-term care insurance coverage;
❗Matching 401(k); Profit Sharing; tuition reimbursement (up to $5000 per calendar year); generous bonus; paid time off and flexible hybrid remote/in-office work programs.
Your typical responsibilities will include:
* Serving as a Technical expert on civil design projects;
* Project planning, design and delegation of work for site civil and related projects;
* Performing site layout and site grading using AutoCAD Civil 3D tools;
* Preparing Contract Documents and developing plans and specifications;
* Performing quantity take-offs and preparing construction cost estimates;
* Preparing and submitting various permit applications related to site development for approval by state and local government agencies;
* Attending and conducting internal and external project meetings;
* Routinely interfacing with existing and prospective clients;
* Providing assistance and oversight during construction;
* Assisting with scope and fee preparation for new work proposals; and
* Client contact and close coordination with our project management and field engineering services teams.
You must have:
* A bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent;
* Professional Registration;
* Minimum of 4 years Site Civil Design experience;
* Proficiency with AutoCAD Civil3D and associated design tools;
* Experience with developing site civil plans and designs, soil and erosion control plans, storm water modeling software, and permitting;
* A passion for mentoring others; and
* Excellent communication, report writing and client management skills.