After a successful first half for their civil site department, this 100% employee owned firm is currently seeking for a Project Manager focused on civil site design projects within our Mission Critical Program Team. This position can be worked 100% remote.
- Working with Mission Critical Program leadership and under the direction of a Project Manager (PM) to learn and implement proper PM procedures
- Supports PM in providing technical leadership on civil-site data center projects including preparation of grading, drainage, site layout, utility, erosion control plans, permit documents.
- Executes activities to ensure that goals or objectives of projects are accomplished within defined time and established budget.
- Acts as liaison and builds relationships with client and project team participating in client meetings & leading internal project meetings.
Education & Experience Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or related discipline from an accredited university
- Professional Engineer (PE) registration required
- Minimum of 6 years of engineering experience years preferred
- Experience with civil site design and permitting and applicable software applications including hydrology modeling programs/storm drainage programs is preferred.
- Competitive salary
- ESOP program starting from DAY 1
- 100% REMOTE Schedule
- Health insurance,
- Paid Time Off,
- 401(k) matching,
- Paid Overtime
- Tuition reimbursement
- Culture for professional growth
Interested applicants, please 'Apply Now' with your CV/Resume and we will be in touch with you shortly.
Should you have any friends who might be keen or suitable, please feel free to share this opportunity with them or simply get them to contact our consultants.