I have just started working with one of the top 20 ENR Food and Beverage firms in Chicago who are looking for a PM to help grow their division with a backlog of projects until 2026/27!
7 potential projects coming up this spring...One of them being one of the largest Manufacturing project in Chicago that will be worked on for at least 5-6 years alone!
- Ensure customer satisfaction by identifying and exceeding client needs.
- Plan and schedule projects.
- Manage jobs in progress including subcontractor coordination, conflict resolution, documentation, and ensuring quality and safety on every job.
- Facilitate the subcontractor bid process to include processing, distribution, and tracking of all project bidding documentation.
- 5-10 Years of Construction experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or similar
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A collaborative approach to leading successful projects
Apply now or reach out if you have any questions!