I'm currently working with one of the leading names in the Renewable Energy industry. They development, own and operate utility-scale renewable energy projects globally. My client has a target to get to net zero by 20240.
They're looking to add a Senior Project Engineer to their team to help support the development, design, installation and commissioning of utility-scale solar/ storage plants!
- Oversee and review PV designs/ layouts
- Review preliminary design packages
- Analyze the performance of PV and PV+ BESS sites
- Lead Cross functional efforts for design and equipment selection
- 3 to 5 years of utility-scale renewable energy project experience
- Experience in AutoCAD and PVsyst
- Engineering related bachelor's degree
- PE license preferred
If you are interested, or just want to chat about the booming industry, please apply here to set up a time to learn more!