A global engineering and top design firm is looking for a transmission line engineer. For this position, the individual is responsible for plans, designs, and coordination of projects. This individual will be asked to preform a variety of task, which provide experience and familiarity with engineering methods and programs.
Education and License:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering is required
- Professional Engineer (PE) license if preferred
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ Years of Experience
- Engineer/Design high voltage transmission lines ranging from 69kV to 500KV using proper codes and specifications.
- Proficiency in the PLS Suite of software is required (PLS-CADD, PLS-Pole etc.)
- Able to work independently.
- Good verbal communication skills.
Salary range varies.