Role: Wastewater Project Manager
Salary: $110k - $160k BASE
Location: Atlanta (Hybrid/Remote)
Join one of the biggest Water & Wastewater Civil Design Firms with 8,000+ employees as a Water/Wastewater Project Manager! As a leading employee-owned global engineering, procurement, consulting, and construction company, this firm looking for a high-performing, results-driven, and detail-oriented project manager to join their Atlanta collaborative team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the successful delivery of water-related infrastructure projects in the multi-million-dollar range.
As a Water/Wastewater Project Manager, you will provide...
- Technical leadership and supervise multi-disciplinary engineering staff for the planning, design, and construction oversight of water and wastewater treatment and pumping facility projects in Atlanta and surrounding regions.
- You will be responsible for overseeing the implementation of expected QC/QC procedures during a project, supporting the Project Manager in executing project scope, schedule, and budget, collaborating with all project engineering disciplines and driving overall project execution.
- Additionally, you will be responsible for technically leading complex water and wastewater treatment projects, attending and assisting in, or leading, client, stakeholder, and regulatory meetings, and mentoring junior engineering staff.
- Georgia PE license and have previous engineering consulting experience
- Experience producing engineering reports and design drawings, prepare technical specifications, and providing engineering services during the construction phase.
- Previous experience executing multi-discipline WWTP upgrades and expansion projects and assisting the project manager in maintaining project schedules and budgets is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills and knowledge of engineering design principles and applicable design guides for WWTP projects are required.
If you are looking for a challenging role that offers opportunities for professional development, come and join the team! With their revenues exceeding $3 billion, they are consistently recognised as "Best Companies to Work For" and "Best Employers for Diversity."
Apply today and take the first step towards an exciting new career!