A Midwest, employee owned engineering firm that encourages their experts to try new things and explore ideas, however unconventional they might be, is looking for a Roadway Engineer to add to their growing Columbus/Cincinnati team. This position requires an innovative, creative, and passionate engineer who will seek excellence in all they do.
- Work on the production of roadway construction documents for transportation clients
- Generating and/or reviewing standard detailed drawings using CAD, design software and engineering principles for specific portions of construction, maintenance and planning of transportation projects
- Overseeing and performing technical work designing and reviewing roadway plans, maintenance of traffic schemes, signing and pavement markings, roundabout layout and design, roadway construction quantities and estimates, roadway lighting, drainage analysis, culvert design, storm sewers and erosion control
- Staff and project oversight duties once integrated into the roadway group and projects
- Ohio PE
- 5-15+ years of professional experience
- Microstation and OpenRoads Designer and/or AutoCAD and Civil3D experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Feel free to apply directly.