We have a current opportunity for a Roadway Project Engineer on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Orlando. For further information about this position please apply.
This position is for a local Florida firm that consistently wins work and has a strong FDOT backlog of high-profile projects. They have a comprehensive benefits package, flexible scheduling, and hybrid work policy. This is a fast growing team with a fun company culture.
They are looking to add a Highway Project Engineer to the Orlando team to keep up with the growth. This role will work predominantly on FDOT projects in Districts 5,4, and 6.
- Minimum 3-7 years of experience in Roadway or Transportation engineering
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate excellent technical knowledge of roadway design fundamentals
- EIT/PE Florida certification is required
- ORD, Microstation, Synchro, Autocad proficiency
- Must be familiar with FDOT standards. Previous experience on FDOT projects is a plus
- Experience coordinating with large multi-disciplinary teams
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Competitve 401k match
- Paid Time Off, Sick Leave, Bereavement Leave, and 8 Holidays
- Monthly Cell Phone Allowance (if eligible)
- Access to Company Vehicles or travel stipend (if eligible)
- Annual Salary Increases
- Annual Company+Individual Performance bonuses
Salary ranges 70,000-140,000 depending on experience.
Apply to learn more.