We have a current opportunity for a Highway PE on a permanent basis. The position is based out of their Austin office. For further information about this position please apply.
This company is a mid-sized local firm with a strong backlog of TxDOT and Municipal projects. They have a unique work-share program where you can gain experience in multiple districts to further your career. They have won several TxDOT projects in the last year and have guaranteed work. They have a strong, relaxed company culture with a great work-life balance and career trajectory track. They pay at the top of the TxDOT market standard salary, offer generous PTO, a flexible schedule, and a hybrid work-from-home policy. They are seeking a Roadway Engineer to join their team to keep up with their growth and projects coming in.
- Minimum 4 years experience in highway design and transportation engineering
- PE license in the state of Texas
- TxDOT project experience and familiarity with standard guidelines
- Proficiency in Openroads Designer, Microstation, and Civil 3D
- Experience preparing final design plans, specifications and construction cost estimates
This candidate will work directly with the Highway Lead and be mentored to progress into project management.