You will be able to work on buildings around the Midwest Forensic Investigations, Condition Assessments, Building Surveys, Testing and Analysis along with design experience for building envelope and roof remediation.
You will collaborate with teams of specialists, as well as interface directly with clients, depending on the project type.
About the Company:
- They are a group of engineers and architects that focus on forensic engineering, building diagnostics, environmental, IT solutions in a variety of markets.
- They are an ESOP company that places a high focus on retening their staff and helping them achieve their personal goals.
Role & Responsibilities:
You will be predicting and diagnosing deficiencies, including water intrusion, expert in codes, technical standards and specifications, background in corrosion mechanisms and prevention, expert in fenestration systems design
Conduct investigation and assessments of existing building enclosure and roofing systems
Diagnose, analyze, troubleshoot and solve complex building system problems in a collaborative manner
Conduct quality assurance reviews, ensure writing quality and analysis rigor, and accurate, clear technical comments
- Bachelor of Science in Architecture or Civil Engineering, or relevant degree
- Licensed Architect or Professional Engineer or Roof Consultant
- Experience in Forensic Investigations, Condition Assessments, Building Surveys, Testing and Analysis, Design experience for building envelope and roof remediation
- Experience with infrared surveys and nuclear moisture surveys is preferred. Sales and marketing experience
- Proficient with CAD, WUFI, Microsoft Office, THERM
- Group health insurance benefits
- 401k / Roth Retirement plans
- ESOP/Shares from day one
- Professional licensing assistance
- Family Oriented Culture