- Their vision stands for "service to others" and are available 24/7 through seasonal environmental conditions that impact building structures.
- They have a team of driven of technicians, engineers and roof consultants. Due to the flexibility, autonomy and culture developed over the years, they have a very well-tenured staff. So if you're looking for your next home, this is the place you want to work for!
- Interestingly, the owner comes from a science and sales background who believes that technical skills tied in with sales will help expand the growth of both the consultant and the firm. What this means for someone like you is having the opportunity to further leverage new clients allowing yourself to grow professionally by being a 360 consultant.
- This role would require you to perform technical services, manage clients and further develop the existing client base. The role would entail inspections, report writing, and overall client management. Furthermore, given the roofing industry is driven on the relationships they will reward you for the projects you bring in!
- Registered Roof Consultant preferred; other certifications will be considered depending on relevant experience
- Your experience should entail forensic investigations, roofing, waterproofing, moisture intrusion, and air barrier issues.
- Great communication and written skills.
- Develop scope of services and prepare proposals
- Analyze, research, and investigate data
- You will be spending a majority of your time on field and client meetings
- You must be able to facilitate investigations on existing buildings
- You must enjoy working in any temperatures as the role demands being on the field significantly
- Ability to travel across Illinois.
- Competitive Benefits: Generous matched 401k contributions, health-care, 2 weeks PTO
- Salary range ($80,000-120,000) dependent on experience level.
- Bonus for business development efforts and ability to earn a total package of $200,000 - $250,000
- They will be offering a percentage bonus of every project developed which means the more work you bring in, the bigger your reward and helping the firm grow means being able to expand the team further.
- Family Oriented Culture that truly takes care of their employees well-being.
- If this role is not specifically in line with your experience, reach out to Sinatra Dias on LinkedIn to explore other opportunities!