Take the opportunity to join an industry leading roofing and enclosure firm across DC and Maryland. We are seeking a highly experienced and qualified professional to provide technical expertise and project management services for roofing/building envelope systems. This role offers the opportunity to lead complex projects from start to finish while fostering client relationships and contributing to business development. From project managers to clean-up crews, every employee plays a vital role in the overall coordination of your project. You can be sure that quality workmanship, attention to detail, aesthetics and maximised efficiency balanced with safety are the focus on every one of your projects. Take advantage of competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and professional growth opportunities in a dynamic work environment. This is an opportunity to join a firm that has been in business since the 1940's.
Lead and manage projects involving Roofing systems, including roofing, waterproofing, sheet metal, shingle and low slope.
* Opportunity to work on a multitude of roof types and projects; including Commercial, Residential, Historical & Emergency serving and repairs of roofing.
* Further your own experience by working with different materials such as Slate&Tile, Low Slope, Sheet Metal, Shingle Roofing, Cedar Shakes, Single-Ply Membrane, Built up Asphalt, Green Roofing and Roof Coating.
* Develop comprehensive construction documents, specifications, and construction administration services for enclosure and roofing systems.
* Cultivate and maintain client relationships, leveraging networking and marketing efforts to identify new business opportunities.
* Mentor and guide junior staff members, fostering their professional development.
* Stay up-to-date with industry trends and actively participate in industry organisations.
- High School education required
- Bachelors & or masters in a related field not compulsory
- Deep knowledge of building envelope systems, including roofing, waterproofing, coating etc.
- Proven experience in the industry of sheet metal and or roofing, with contracting or consulting experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Effective project management skills, with the ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Professional licensure (PE, RA) not required
- Relevant credentials related to roofing appreciated e.g RRO, RRC etc.
Unlock a rewarding career with our competitive salary range of 70,000 - 140,000 (dependent on experience & work brought), comprehensive benefits package, and numerous employee perks.
Enjoy a supportive work environment that values professional growth, continuing education reimbursement, and recognition for your contributions. Join us in shaping the future of the areas roofing and become part of our diverse and inclusive team.
Equal Opportunity Employer - We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.