Job Title: Schedule Engineer
Location: Kansas City
My client, a top-ranked ENR Heavy Civil Construction company, is seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Schedule Engineer to join their growing team in Kansas City. As a Schedule Engineer, you will be responsible for providing support to construction projects in the field using CPM schedules, in conjunction with site personnel.
- Provide support to construction projects in the field using CPM schedules, in conjunction with site personnel.
- Provide P6 training to field locations where needed.
- Develop all aspects of the CPM schedule and maintain it throughout the project.
- Work with ever-changing situations that may impact the schedule and adjust it to fit a suitable timeline for all personnel.
- Arrange the purchase and distribution of Primavera 6 licenses.
- Provide P6 support to others either within our IT Team or onsite to other personnel.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management.
- At least 5 years of scheduling experience in the construction industry.
- Proficient in P6 scheduling software.
- Great knowledge of all aspects of construction projects, especially large infrastructure projects.
- Strong problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
If you are passionate about scheduling and have a proven track record in heavy civil construction, this is an excellent opportunity for you to join a dynamic team and work on exciting projects. Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package, along with opportunities for career growth and advancement.
If this sounds like a great fit for you and an opportunity you would be interested in please apply now!