An employee owned firm is looking to add a Principal Air Quality seller/doer to join their team ASAP and help build their Air Quality team!
Some highlights of this firm include:
- Champions collaboration and innovation
- Provides professional training and development opportunities
- Supports local educational institutions in their commitment to sustainability
- Small business feeling with nationwide resources
The Principal Air Quality Engineer will manage projects, including regulatory compliance, emissions inventories, and air quality modeling. This person will provide their technical expertise and advise clients on actionable solutions as well as be familiar with business development processes.
- 10+ years of relevant experience (air emission source permitting/compliance)
- B.S. in one of the following: Engineering, Geology, Biology, Chemistry, or related sciences
- PE Preferred
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local air quality regulations
- 401k with Company Match
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Life insurance
- Bonus Program