Our client is looking for an Air Quality Project Manager in the Houston area to get involved in engaging, innovating, and owning projects throughout the state of Texas. As an Air Quality Project Manager for an ever-growing firm, you will be a part of a team that meets the exciting challenges that are coming from our growing list of clients within the Southeast territories.
- Management of a team of consultants administratively as well as project work
- Quality control of personal work as well as projects being managed
- Effective communication with both external and internal customers
- Development and maintenance of professional relationships with clients
- Advanced understanding of relevant regulations related to your tasks, projects, and client operations
- Regulatory air dispersion modeling using United States Environmental Protection Agency recommended models
- S. or above from an accredited college or university in an engineering or a related scientific discipline
- Minimum of 7 years in Air Quality Consulting, with 2 years of project management experience
- Understanding of engineering concepts
- Less than 25% travel
They offer professional development, competitive salary, flexibility, work/life balance, and great benefits.
If you are interest in this Environmental Project Manager role, please do not hesitate to apply!