About the Company
We are currently working with an excellent firm in Australia that specializes in the heritage space. A national company with a strong reputation that has been round for over 30 years, specializing in the areas of heritage advice, historical and Aboriginal archaeology, and interpretation of heritage spaces.
Recipient of many awards including winning Best Heritage Firm and Client Choice Awards, hence working on various award-winning projects.
If you are looking to truly grow in your career and have the opportunity to work on large, complex projects, then this is the opportunity for you!
We are seeking a Senior Associate Heritage Architectural Consultant to join their team in Sydney on a full-time, permanent-basis.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide expert heritage advice to a range of clients and projects.
- On-site heritage management.
- Leadership role in supporting staff and business growth.
- Deliver project within time and budget..
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients and other stakeholders.
We are looking for individuals with:
- Minimum of eight years of experience within built heritage. Consulting experience is highly preferred.
- Local New South Wales experience is highly desirable.
- In-depth understanding of heritage principles and legislation.
- Architect or heritage architecture experience. Registered Architect is a plus!
- Strong project management, leadership, and communication skills.
If you meet all (or most!) of the above criteria, apply with you CV today! If you don't think you're the right fit for the role, don't hesitate to apply and we can find something that matches your interest.