We have a current opportunity for a Senior Audio Visual Project Manager on a permanent basis and the position will be based in the Dallas- Fort Worth Area. For further information about this position please apply.
My is a Low-Voltage Systems Integration Company that engineers, designs, installs. For over 70 years, my client has earned a reputation as a credible partner and proven industry leader offering custom solutions for Audio Visual, Television and Security Systems. There is more than enough room for growth and opportunity to for those ready to take the next step in their career.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee and manage pretty much everything from financials to how the project is moving along
- Be able to manage internal and external deliverables
- Direct all personnel and activities on project site
- Create and manage the project schedule and coordinate appropriate resources for all assigned projects
- Provide weekly job progress reports to all internal and external stakeholders
- Create and maintain all project related documentation in accordance with company guidelines
- You will act as a liaison between project stakeholders and coordinate all project deliverables
- Travel to various job sites required
Skills & Abilities:
- Effective communication and interaction with employees, clients and colleagues.
- Troubleshoot and solve project related issues.
- Understand and maintain project budgets.
- Effectively manage multiple projects.
- Demonstrate time management skills with attention to detail.
- Understand Audio Visual system functionality and installation processes and techniques.
- Understand technical and construction documents.
- 7+ years Audio Visual experience.
- 5 years of project management experience.
- Previous experience in installing is desirable.
- Completed large scale projects