Building Envelope Consultant Baltimore/Virginia/Northern Virginia
I am currently hiring a mid-senior level engineer for a building envelope consultant vacancy. My client is a multi-disciplinary firm providing services in the Maryland, Baltimore areas.
This position has a remote working structure, with opportunities for higher priced management positions as well as manager in training opportunities, providing consulting services for Building restoration and new constructions. The company have over 30 year roots in the industry within the mid-Atlantic and offer opportunities for both upwards growth and the ability to be hands on with the projects that are worked on. The company has a focus on openness and honesty with the allowance to set your own schedule and be the CEO of work your projects.
- Designing waterproofing systems for new constructions and performing forensic evaluations specifying the repair and replacement of existing systems
- Providing consulting on the areas of restorations and preservation
- Managing construction projects and implementing design solutions
- High volume of projects per year leading to a large range project opportunities (Roofing, foundations, balconies, parking structures, façades and curtain walls
- Litigation support chances
- Bachelors in Engineering, Architecture (Required)
- PE or RA preferred
Benefits include 100% coverage of health insurance for the employee and their family, including but not exclusive to both health and dental, as well as deductibles being covered. Generous PTO, Offer 401k matching.
Salary varies between candidates but upwards $100,000